Sons of William
George VI Memorial
A District of the Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland
GREENWELL STREET LOL 1363
This Lodge was formed in the 1830s but then disappeared during the 1850s to be reformed in 1863 with Henry Shaw as its W.M. The Greenwell Street Lodge has always had connections with that area of the town and used to meet in the house of J. Burns in the street.